Rent video camera equipment
. Used industrial equipment
Rent Video Camera Equipment
- Photographers agree to use a 35mm SLR or medium format camera on safari and to have a minimum of one lens with a focal length of at least 200mm to be eligible for the photographer’s discount. Digital cameras must have a minimum resolution of 6.0 megapixels.
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- A videocassette
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- Pay someone for the use of (something, typically property, land, or a car)
- a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- lease: grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- (of an owner) Let someone use (something) in return for payment
- Be let or hired out at a specified rate
- let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
Camera Equipment Case
Here is my case with 4 420EZ flashes and external battery packs. One flash I haven't been able to get to work w/ the battery boxes so it is just a backup on regular degular nimh or alkalines. I also keep spares. You can see one of the battery boxes doesn't fit so it's clipped on the side. I'm pretty careful with my stuff so no worries.
I may trim the "flash 1 v.2" 's cable down as it's a bit long right now, but the wooden batteries are touchy, so once i've got them set I hate messing with them.
This is everything I have... I'd of course love to have more, especially low-light lenses, but I can't afford them anytime soon. Move your cursor over the image to see what everything is.
Whenever I need to take my gear somewhere I put everything I'm likely going to need in my Nikon Crumpler bag...
(Taken with my iPhone - I can't shoot my D80 with my D80;)
Similar posts: boss discontinued audio equipment olympic weight equipment rental construction equipment arkansas medical equipment dealers in india heat welding equipment high end audio equipment indoor sports equipment best weight training equipment dj equipment table
« RAYMOND INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT. INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT l HOME l RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS. RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT »